Here at UNIGLOBE Carefree Travel our team is passionate about sharing their experiences with you. Amanda Campbell absolutely loves Disneyland, so we have asked her some of those burning questions to help you plan your own vacation to the Happiest Place on Earth.
- When is the best time to visit Disneyland? I think in the warmer months that way you can enjoy the wet rides more instead of freezing.
- How many days would you recommend someone spend at Disneyland? If it’s someone visiting for the first time, around 4 days.
- What hotel would you recommend in the Disneyland area? I really like the Courtyard Marriott theme park entrance. It’s a newer hotel with a beautiful water park. Their rooms have bunk beds as well in the lead in/introductory category.
- Are there benefits to staying at one of the Disney hotels in Anaheim? You get extra magic hours, the convenience of charging things like meals and merchandise purchases to your room, and have package service to your room. As a little bonus, you might even get one of the Disney characters calling your room for any special occasions.
- What is a tip for visitors to Disneyland that may not be common knowledge? To purchase the MaxPass which includes ride and character photos as well as the option to skip the lines at certain attractions.
- What is your favourite ride or attraction at Disneyland? Radiator Springs Racers or Guardians of the Galaxy – Mission: BREAKOUT!
- Is Disneyland just for families? I had always gone with my mom, the latest time I was with a bunch of travel agents. I think it’s great for families but it’s also awesome as just adults going to have some fun. This way you can go on the rides as much as you want, not have to worry about height restrictions and have a good time. It is great for families too as you can walk between the two parks, they aren’t as spread out as the parks in Walt Disney World.
- Are there other nearby attractions that should be included in a vacation in California? I did a Star’s Home tour that included going down Rodeo Drive, going by the tar pits, etc. I also like visiting Universal Studios. Some people like the Six Flags Magic Mountain park, and the Knott’s Berry Farm. I think going to the beach at some point is a must as well. Some people like going down to San Diego to do the San Diego Zoo, Sea World, or LEGOLAND.
- Why should someone book their Disneyland vacation with UNIGLOBE Carefree Travel? We can offer insider information and tips that you won’t get by booking online. Some people do lots of research and rely on their friend’s reviews. We put together a list of tips and recommendations and send to our clients that book with us.
Ready to start planning your own magical getaway? Contact Amanda by calling 306-934-3400 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.