Hola from Punta Cana!
We have been here for a couple of days now and we are staying at Secrets Royal Beach. This is a great hotel. You pay a little more but it is totally worth it.
Check out our beautiful room.
Here are some of the best things about the Secrets Royal Beach Punta Cana:
- Adults only = no kids. If you have kids you can stay at the Now Larimar next door
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the resort even works on the beach. No more sitting in the lobby with a hundred other people trying to get the Internet!
- No wrist bands! I love not having a wrist band. Say good bye to the wrist band tan.
- No towel cards. You can get as many towels that you want, when you want. No more towel cards to search for every morning.
- 24 hour room service – breakfast in bed or that late night pizza, your choice.
- Great chairs on the beach and a small table at each palapa – no more putting your drink in the sand. Plus there are a ton of waiters to get your drinks!
- The Jacuzzi tub on your balcony is a nice touch.
- There is a lazy river that runs through the property. I have never seen so many adults with blow up toys.
- There are 5 restaurants in the hotel but you can also dine at the Now Larimar or the Now Garden giving you access to a total of 13 restaurants. If you stop at the front lobby the bell boys are happy to give you a ride to any restaurant in their golf carts. Oh and there are no reservations required at the a la carte restaurants!
It doesn’t get any better than this. Secrets Royal Beach Punta Cana is waiting for you!