We were recently in Hong Kong to attend the 2011 Uniglobe Chairman’s Circle meetings. This meeting is by invitation only and includes the top 50 or so Uniglobe franchisees from over 30 international countries. Needless to say, we were honoured to be chosen to attend. It was a fantastic week of meetings where we learned a great many new things, many of which we will be implementing in the weeks and months to come.
In the meantime, we thought we would provide you with a list of some of the top things to do while in Hong Kong. If you have never been, we highly recommend it as a tourist destination. The number of attractions, restaurants and shopping venues is astounding and you could easily fill a week exploring all Hong Kong has to offer.
- Harbour cruise on the Star Ferry – watch this short YouTube video at
- Shopping at Stanley Market – watch a short YouTube video at
- Bar hop your way through SOHO, Hollywood Road and Lan Kwai Fong
- Have dinner at one of the many world class restaurants
- Have your fortune told and do some shoppoing in Temple Street Night Market – watch a short YouTube video at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oix6S6z12jo
- Visit Time Square…Hong Kong style
- Visit one of Hong Kong’s great theme parks including Ocean Park and Disneyland
- Visit the giant Buddha on Lantau island